Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shaylee has grown so big!!!

Well I know that these are a little late because her birthday was Christmas Eve but they aren't really too late so I think it's still ok. These first two are pictures that were taken when she was a month old and the rest are the ones that were taken at 13 months. Oh how much she has grown in the last year! When Shaylee was born she weighed 7 lbs 7oz and was 19 inches long. She has always been such a sweet baby and a wonderful addition to our family. She has brought so much joy to our home and everyday I am in awe of her. She is always a happy baby. Shaylee has always been a smart girl and learned everything so fast. She started crawling at 8 months, 9 months she was walking and she hasn't stopped moving since. She is so active and can effectively turn our house into a disaster area in .7 seconds flat. Seriously if you came over you might think that we just experianced a full blown tornado. Her favorite word is Hi and she says it to everyone, she loves to talk to everyone in Relief Society, people in the check out lines, people walking down the halls, or anyone that comes even close to where she is. She is a very social girl and will go to anyone. She also says Mama, Uh Oh, Dada, Whassat (Whats that?) Whoa, Yeah, and Eye. She loves to play with her baby and her stuffed animals and color on any paper or book she can pair up with a pencil. She loves to eat and she will eat everything, I haven't found anything that she doesn't like. She will even eat raw onions and she loves green chilies, especially green chili dip. She has always been a good sleeper and she goes to bed and will sleep for up to 12 hours straight if I let her. She loves to talk on the phone, run on our treadmill, and do anything outside. Her personality is so sweet and we love her with all of our hearts. She is so much fun to be around and so much fun to play with. We love you Shaylee!!!





























































6 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

oh my gosh! those pictures are so great ! where are the ones with you guys in them! she look ssooooo pretty! miss you guys!

Johnson said...

she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! How is that possible?!

Becky said...

She's looks so much more grown up since we last saw her. What a cutie!

Blackham Family said...

Oh my heck I cant believe how big she looks in those pictures. She looks all grown up. She is so cute.

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

how fun! I think age 1-2 is probably the most fun to see how crazy they get, but how much they learn and catch onto everything! Have fun!

Luke and Mariah said...

HEY!! I CANNOT BELIEVE how big Shaylee is now!!! She is soooo adorable; I miss seeing her all the time! I hope the best for you guys! You're all so awesome! Take care!