Shaylee trying to take possession of the crib we put up in her room. She loves to climb in it and crawl under it. I'm still a little amazed that we fit it in her room.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Girls Room Makeover!!!
This weekend we painted the girls room. When we moved in in November the room was a lovely 70's avacado green. We primed it but waited to paint until we found out what the sex of the baby was. Since we are having a girl it made it really easy to decide on how to decorate. We went with Shaylee's preference, Disney Princesses! Rory got busy and did 98% of it and did a great job. The worst part was just having her room all over our tiny apartment but it didn't last very long. Auntie Dana stopped by and gave Shaylee the cutest dress, I didn't get a very good picture of it so we'll try again one day when she wears it. Thanks Dana! Just scroll down and you'll be able to see how the room progresses.








Shaylee trying to take possession of the crib we put up in her room. She loves to climb in it and crawl under it. I'm still a little amazed that we fit it in her room.
Shaylee trying to take possession of the crib we put up in her room. She loves to climb in it and crawl under it. I'm still a little amazed that we fit it in her room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congratulations on having a second girl!!! That will be so much fun. I honestly can't believe how big Shaylee is, holy cow! She's so cute. And how fun to decorate a little girls room. Your family is so cute. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment