We have these pillows for our couch but have found that they are to much to sit on if they are on the couch and so we just lay them against the wall and they kinda protect the cable cord and the outlets from the little girls. Well the other night we were watching a movie and Shaylee was just playing on the floor pretty soon I noticed she wasn't really playing anymore and looked around and she had cuddled into the pillows and was all sprawled out like it was her own personal couch! Now when she gets tired of playing quite often we will find her over on 'her couch'.Last week when Shaylee had her earache, we had a couple of fun and basically sleepless nights. I was planning on sleeping out on the couch with her (again) and I set her on the floor so I could say goodnight to my wonderful husband and get things ready for the night and this is how I found Shaylee when I came back. Not a lot of space inbetween there but whatever! Anyway I picked her up just like that and put her in her crib and she spent most of the rest of the night asleep!
On Saturday Shaylee and I headed down to Minerssville to go out to lunch with some friends. Ali Fay is going on a mission in November and so we all wanted to get together before she leaves. It was a lot of fun to catch up on what everyone is doing! The girls in the picture are Me and Shaylee, Ali Fay, Rachelle, Nanette, and Ashley.
After our little Mini Reunion we got to go hang out with family. My dad and brothers were working on seperating the pinto beans from the shell and Shaylee was so fascinated with it. She couldn't get enough of watching my dad. She kept looking through the clear tote and trying to pick up the beans and then started making faces at my dad. We had a lot of fun visiting family and got to go see Zach and Leeanns family and Grandma Brenda too!
Shaylee also discovered the piano. This is the first time that she has been mobile at my house and had a lot of fun stretching as far as she could to reach the keys. We set her up on the bench and let her play, and I took a video of it but its not loading right now so I'll have to try later. It's really cute!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
My little Pianist!
This last week Shaylee discovered that her tongue comes out of her mouth! It was so cute to watch her stick it out and pull it back in. She would try to mimick us and what we were doing. I can hardly get her to do it now but it sure was cute while it lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment