Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Video Worked!

This is the video of Shaylee playing the piano that I tried to put on my last post. It's kinda long so I hope it comes up for you. You'll probably have to turn the music off on the bottom of the page in order to hear her. She was just being so darn cute!



Another thing I forgot to put is that she is starting to climb... I know. She isn't near tall enough to climb on the couches, but once she is on the couches she will climb all over the arms and all over you. Today I was giving her some of my pizza crust, I was sitting on the couch and she was standing in front of me, she let go of my leg to grab the crust and she stood by herself for proabably 8 seconds before she grabbed me again. She is going to be walking before I am ready for it...

1 comment:

Matt and Jen said...

She is too cute! I love how she sleeps in all those weird positions.