SOOOO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how cut Kaitlyn is! Congrats! I also can't believe how big Shaylee is! You guys have such a cute family. I hope things are going well for you!
She's getting bigger :) And even more now I'm sure, a month and a half later. These are super cute pictures. Where'd you get all her cute bows/headbands?
We are currently living in Fort Scott Kansas. We just moved here in April and are getting settled into a new town and new life. Rory is the Head Athletic Trainer at Fort Scott Community College and Marielle is busy at home with Shaylee, Kaitlyn and Talmage!
3 comments:
She is beautiful!
SOOOO CUTE!!!! I can't believe how cut Kaitlyn is! Congrats! I also can't believe how big Shaylee is! You guys have such a cute family. I hope things are going well for you!
She's getting bigger :) And even more now I'm sure, a month and a half later. These are super cute pictures. Where'd you get all her cute bows/headbands?
Post a Comment