Ok, so I know its been about 8 months since I last posted, can it really have been that long? Wow, well we are still here, busier than ever but hanging in there the semester is almost over! Yay, we can't wait for summer! We are so excited to get to have Rory home a little bit more and to go camping! These are a few recent pics that we had taken this past month and will show you how our girls are growing. Shaylee turned 3 on December 24 and Kaitlyn is 10 months. Shay is our little princess. All day long we reenact scenes from her favorite princess moves and make believe we are the characters. She loves to have 'pea tardys' or tea parties whichever you prefer. She is a loving big sister and loves Kaitlyn, she is always there when Kaitlyn gets upset and is there to help. Kaitlyn is crawling everywhere and is walking around things. She likes to clap and put her hands in the air at the end of the BYU fight song. She is very mild and always full of smiles. Katie is my little cuddle bug and is a mommas girl. We can't believe we will be celebrating her 1 yr birthday next month. We will be pulling our camper down to Zions and then up above Beaver to meet up with family.
You have the cutest little girls. I love seeing pictures of them. They look like they are so fun and sweet. I am sure you are loving being a mom. I think it is awesome that you are.
Your kids are so cute. It is crazy how fast time goes. I have never you Marielle but I grew up with Rory (well kind of when he lived in Kirtland.) Our families were and are good friends. I hope one day I get to meet you. Congrats on your little ones. They are so adorable.
We are currently living in Fort Scott Kansas. We just moved here in April and are getting settled into a new town and new life. Rory is the Head Athletic Trainer at Fort Scott Community College and Marielle is busy at home with Shaylee, Kaitlyn and Talmage!
5 comments:
Your girls are so adorable!
Your girls are so beautiful! You should be very proud. I can't believe how much they have grown. So happy you guys are well!
You have the cutest little girls. I love seeing pictures of them. They look like they are so fun and sweet. I am sure you are loving being a mom. I think it is awesome that you are.
Your kids are so cute. It is crazy how fast time goes. I have never you Marielle but I grew up with Rory (well kind of when he lived in Kirtland.) Our families were and are good friends. I hope one day I get to meet you. Congrats on your little ones. They are so adorable.
I cant believe how big your girls have gotten! They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment